Subscribe via email so you never miss a post
- Miner Charles C. Clapp discovers 200 skeletons in Mexican cave.
- All 200 skeletons measure 8 feet long or longer.
- One skeleton measures 8 feet 11 inches long.
- The head measures 18 inches from front to back.
- The molars are big enough to crack a coconut.
- Clapp reported his findings to a Professor Agassiz.
- Discovery was published in the New York Times May, 4th, 1908
- NYT reporter believes the bones to be from an ancient race that antedated the Aztecs.
To read the ground-breaking investigative series “Unlocking Lovelock: Attack of the Red-Haired Giants,” click HERE