See what most tourists never see & learn about the true megalithic history of Egypt by joining me, along with renowned Egyptologist Mohamed Ibrahim, for a 13 day expedition to see the worlds greatest Megalithic Marvels up close. Aside from the Luxury hotels, fine dining & nile river-boat cruises, some of the top highlights of our journey together will include:
- A 2 hour long private visit inside the Great Pyramid, our group will be the only group in the area because this visit will be after the closing hours, we will be able to visit the Subterranean chamber, the so-called Queen’s chamber and the so-called King’s chamber.
- A visit inside the enclosure of Great Sphinx where you will be able to literally stand in between its paws and see up close the water erosion in the enclosure that we believe proves the Sphinx is much more ancient that mainstream archaeology professes.
- A private visit to the enigmatic megalithic underground structure ’The Osirion.”
- The Aswan granite quarry which features the 1,200-ton Unfinished Obelisk
- Karnak, the world’s largest temple.
- One of the most mystical spots in all Egypt, Tel Basta and Tanis.
- Dendera temple, which is the main temple for Hathor.
- Abydos temple where we are going to see one of the most famous carvings of Egypt – the helicopter.
- And so much more…
This will be the trip of a lifetime, I hope that you will join me! – Derek